Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Unless

My 2 year old is obsessed with the movie "The Lorax."  For those of you with kids, you know that when a child gets hooked on a movie you watch it multiple times in a day....over many days.

Could be much worse. It's a kid's movie that has humor that adults can relate to, which is nice.  The graphics are great.  But the part I like is the message. I have always been a fan of the book, and the original movie as well.  I was happy to see it updated and with the message intact.

Today I thought I'd share a little quote from the book/movie that has always inspired me.


This is what I am trying to do!

1 comment:

  1. What a great quote. The Beanie Babies also love The Lorax. You're right, they can watch some shows over and over and over...then one day, they get burnt out. Sometimes I actually am really sad they no longer want to watch ___ movie.

    ReplyDelete