Sunday, February 24, 2013

The beginning...

Ok, it's official. I'm a blogger.

Technically I have been a member since 2008, but that's not the point.  

Where have I been since then?  I've been busy! But really, no excuses.  I just never made the time.  But now, I've got purpose. This is my year.  Why not take some friends along on the adventure right?

So buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. This is the year I will try to open my own business.  A business that I have been dreaming of starting for years. I business that I know can make an impact on our youth and on the world.  Sounds lofty, but it's my dream.  

This blog will be my outlet. My place to dream big.  To cry tears of joy for my successes and tears of pain for my losses.  I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me.

1 comment: