Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trademarks

I just want to say, I am glad I am not a lawyer. I read about 2 paragraphs of the USPTO.gov website and I needed to go grab a cup of coffee to keep myself from drifting off to sleep.  This kind of work will by far be my least favorite part of opening a business. My mind does not enjoy the wordiness of trademarks and patents.

Then there is the difficulty of knowing which avenue to take.  File through USPTO, or another company like LegalZoom?  And then comes the filing of the Business licence, and other legal junk.  Enough to make my little artistic head explode.

I know it's all important, but I would much rather work on the fun stuff.  The vision, mission, logo, etc.

But it's all in the game, right?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hoe you get every thing sorted out that you need!!

    ReplyDelete